Sunday, October 5, 2008

15 Years...

Well I can hardly believe it myself, but I have been with Nu Skin now for 15 years!! WOW!! I have so many great memories. In fact Nu Skin is where I have met SO many wonderful and great friends including my best friend Cher and also the love of my life who is now my husband, Taylor. I also met the love of my sisters life, who is now her husband, Shaun. For the last four years I have worked in Human Resources and I ABSOLUTELY love it!! I feel so lucky to work with such wonderful people everyday, they make work seem like something much better than just work. I know I have the worlds best boss, Denice Jones. There are so many wonderful things about her I don't know how to pick out my favorites! She has taught me SO much and allowed me to use my full potential. She has helped me to develop skills and knowledge that not only help me in my career, but in my life. Friday (Oct. 3rd) she planned a surprise party to celebrate my 15 year anniversary. It was a lot of fun and a total surprise. My department as well as some of my greatest friends from Nu Skin all came. We had chocolate brownies and ice cream with chocolate topping and as if that wasn't enough, Cher found the Air Supply greatest hits Karaoke!! Yes that's right!! So we had a blast, singing the 80's favorite love songs. Thank you to everyone, it was a perfect party!!! Here's to 15 more!!

Me and Taylor at the party

Me and my sister singing "Makin love out of nothing at all"

Me and Cher at the party

My friend Burke singing his heart out to his Air Supply favorites


Cher, me and Jeff singing Air Supply Karoake

4 comments:

Ethington Family said...

I am so happy for you. I'm glad they did that for you. I loved Nu Skin too. It is full of great people. I am still now talking up Nu Skin to who ever listens. I did love working there and the great friends I made.
Cher and you look so good. I am glad you all had fun. Take care and keep loving life!
mary

Amanda said...

It was a really fun day. I practiced singing today!

Ethington Family said...

I tagged you, so update already!

Unknown said...

Hey cutie, i found your blog from facebook. I'll have to add you to my buddy list. :) Congrats on the 15 year mark! Did you spend your HUGE bonus already? :)