Monday, September 22, 2008

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."

September 23rd is my Best Friend Cher's birthday!! So I wanted to celebrate her life, because she means so much to me. There is not another woman on this planet who knows me as well as Cher, who finishes my sentences as well as Cher or who accepts and loves ALL of my flaws as well as Cher. We have been through so much together. In fact she actually deserves credit for Taylor and I finally getting together and the happiness we share everyday. She has been there for me through my darkest days and celebrated with me through my brightest days. She is a perfect example of what a "Best Friend" should be. I would not know what to do without her in my life. I feel so lucky and honored to call her my BFF. Cher is the most loving, generous and giving person. There is a certain comfort knowing no matter what happens in my life, Cher will always be there for me. If I were to write about all of our memories together, this BLOG entry would go on forever. So I will end it with a simple HAPPY BIRTHDAY and tell her... I love you girlfriend!! I celebrate your Birthday as one of the greatest days ever, because without it, I would be without you. You are an amazing person and you inspire me. Thank you for being the Best, Best Friend!!!

3 comments:

Ethington Family said...

Tell Cher I say Happy Birthday!! She is so great! It's funny because I can't think of one of you without the other. The first time I meet you, was at nuskin behind the tour desk. You are Cher came walking through together and you both stopped to talk. I knew then I'd liked you both! You are so easy to talk to. I do remember you telling me I needed lipstick on (not much has changed- you still love lipstick and I'm constantly forgetting to wear it). Tell Cher she's loved. I agree she brightens everyone's life.

Amanda said...

I am so glad that you have her. There is nothing like having a best friend.

Ethington Family said...

I just read your comment. I miss you too! That is why I am so glad you are blogging now! You always make me so happy and I would love to see you too. You crack me up, I can't believe you would expect me to leave the keys hanging out of the van. I guess you do know me better than most people, since we are quiet a bit alike. Hope you have a great day, and know that I love you too. I am coming to Utah at the end of October, and I'll come into Nuskin and see you.