Monday, August 11, 2008

Trends...

Sooooo... I have REALLY hesitated to post a BLOG. I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe because I figured it was just the "trendy" thing to do and I didn't necessarily want to be like everyone else; afterall my Mom always said... "Stephanie you just beat to the rhythm of your own drum". I used to think that was a "bad" thing; however now I can take comfort in the fact that sometimes my "drum" is all I have to set me apart from the rest...
But then, I started reading some of my friends blogs and my sisters blog and suddenly I wanted to be like everyone else!! I wanted to share this life I'm Livin, Laughin and Lovin...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love it. I am so glad that you started a blog. It is really fun, and a great way to keep a journal. I hope to see posts often!!! Love ya!